When I was growing up all the Campbell cousins and aunts and uncles would get together and we would have a huge Easter egg hunt. We would end up with baskets of candy and little toys and it was so awesome! Most of the cousins have grown up now and have kids of their own, so the tradition continues and such was the case last Saturday!
This is a picture of all of the grandkids (except the two oldest) who are all ready and super excited to fill their baskets with hidden eggs. Next year my parents will have one grandchild to add to the mix! Aren't they so cute?!
Me and my siblings, Keaton (14), Chase (23), Andria (20), Me (25) and Drew (27).
And here we are again with the two other additions to our family. I can just feel the love from Keaton!
My brother and his cute girlfriend Ally!
Me and Justin, 33 weeks preggo. Justin isn't trailing too far behind with the pregnant belly!
A delicious lunch followed the Easter egg hunt and, as usual, Justin felt it was his responsibility to make sure there weren't any leftovers. Everyone was cleaning up while he was still eating! I love that silly boy!
As per tradition, hard boiled eggs were dyed later that night, just over 4 dozen of them!
Chase ins't too sure how he feels about all those eggs!
We dyed a little (supposed to be pink) egg for our little girl Kalea Jo. I'm pretty sure I've gained
most of my pregnancy weight in my face, yuck. Justin's face is pretty cute too!
It's times like this that I am so happy about the choice Justin and I made to move from our beloved Hawaii to be closer to family. It's so much fun being around them all and it's exactly what I want our little girl to experience when she gets here. There's nothing better than being surrounded by people who you love and who love you, especially during this special time of year when we celebrate the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made so that we can all live together forever. I will be forever grateful for that sacrifice.
Kalea Jo - that's a beautiful name! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun on Easter.
ReplyDeleteHi Megan! I love reading your blog! here is the address to mine and Claytons.
ReplyDeletewww.claytonandheidi.blogspot.com