I love fall and everything about it and for the last 6 years I was in Hawaii during the fall season, which doesn't exist there so I was so so so excited to experience a true fall this year and to show it to Kalea! My sister-in law told me about a family trip they took to Apple Hill and it sounded exactly like the best place to really experience everything fall... apple cider, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, beautiful colored leaves, farm animals, etc. So I told Justin that we HAD to go visit Apple Hill and being the wonderful husband and father he is, he took us this last Sunday and we had so much fun!
We were there when they fed the animals and this pig seriously sprinted up the hill
when he heard them fill his trough...so funny!
Some cute little goats!
Kalea loved petting the little bunnies!
Kalea and Daddy in the apple orchards...
Hay Rides!
Too much excitement for one day!
Too bad there is a shadow on her face because I finally caught her smiling!
Most of the pumpkin patches has already been picked through and there weren't any good ones left, so we'll pick one later at another pumpkin patch. She's so cute with her ears that stick out ;)
I love my cute little family so much and I'm so glad we got to spend the day together doing such fun things!
Love the pictures. What a cutie. Glad you're enjoying fall and California.
ReplyDelete